OUR REGISTERED DAY CARE CENTRE FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS (AS PER DEPT OF MENTAL HEALTH)
OFFERS @ ONLY R550-00 PER MONTH:
- Daily transport with care workers on our own Jacobs Well Village’s bus with qualified driver
- Three meals and two snacks per day
- Stimulation programs by qualified Care Workers
- Literacy classes by qualified Early Childhood Development Teachers
- Play therapy by a qualified Psychologist
- Art therapy by a qualified Artist
- Horse riding therapy on Kiara, our own horse
- Full time Social Worker who does house visits
Restoring and developing the youth by providing education, various care services, skills training programs, leadership and enterprise development to enable young people to transform their own lives and also their communities.
We offer mentoring and
Jacobs Well regularly reaches
We offer transport for special needs children, care workers, youth and parents with Jacobs Well Village’s bus and driver.
We are very fortunate to have
Dr Garach, GP and Dr Mohammed, a dentist (Private Practices in Laudium) offer free health services to beneficiaries.